If our information practices change, we will post an updated version of the policy on our website.
The new policy will apply to all current and past users of our website and will replace any prior policies that are inconsistent. Your continued use of our website constitutes your consent to be bound by the revised policy. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
You can also learn about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
1. We may collect: your name, billing and delivery address, your e-mail address, and your purchase/return/exchange information
2. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, returns/exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you.
- To administer and fulfill our contests
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To contact you if necessary
3. We do not sell or rent customer information to third parties. If you do not wish to receive promotional communication from us, select to opt out or contact us immediately please.
Data Security on ishopnice.com
We maintain technical, administrative, physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. To guard this information, the Sites use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your own information, so only we are able to decode the information.
We ask all our customers to take measures to help protect information in their online accounts, including the following:
a. Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
b. Reset your e-mail account passwords frequently.
c. Use complex passwords (a minimum of 7 alpha/numeric cAsE sEnsitive @!#%&*)(? characters).
d. Do not use the same password on more than one website.
e. Do not share your password with others.
If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for private information, do not respond. Though we might ask you your name, we will never request your password, credit card information or other information through e-mail.
Notice and Violation Policy
If you are a rights holder and are concerned that you have found some models or items on our website – ishopnice.com without your permission and believe our inclusion of those kind on our website violates your rights (e.g. inclusion is not covered by the Fair Use or other exemption to a copyright holder’s rights), please contact email@example.com with the subject “Ishopnice Violation” and include the following:
• Your contact information (including email address and phone),
• Exact URL where you found the model or item,
• Full details that describe the item (title, number of items, etc.),
• The reason why you believe that your rights have been violated, with any relevant documentation,
• If the request relates to copyright, provide proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or are an authorized representative.
Upon receipt of a request, Ishopnice service staff will:
• Promptly acknowledge the request via email or other methods of communication if you do not have an email account;
• Assess the validity of the request;
• Upon request, we will temporarily remove the item from our website while we assess the concern.
Upon completion of the assessment, we will take appropriate action and communicate that action to you.
Note: this email address is only for legal matters and must not be used for order tracking or after-sale issues.